Having an effective estate plan protects your family, your legacy and your assets. At Warner Law Firm, we work with all generations to find simple and effective solutions for your estate planning needs.
We answer questions such as:
- How do I avoid probate?
- What is the difference between a Will and a Revocable Living Trust?
- Where do I name a Guardian for Minor Children?
- How do I pass wealth to my children and grandchildren?
- What is a Power of Attorney? Do I need one?
- Who will make healthcare decisions for me if I am incapacitated?
Contact us for more information on estate planning, including Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney. We are here to help you achieve your goals of avoiding probate, protecting wealth, providing for loved ones and incapacity planning.
Toll Free: 1-844-415-2111
Get In Touch